Privacy & Policy
Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code concerning the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. According to Article 13 of the law. 196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
- PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
The collection and processing of data are carried out by Mitsukoshi ITALY SPA or other associated companies for the purpose of:
- a) guarantees and technical assistance before and after sale;
- b) statistical analysis for marketing purposes;
- c) detection of the degree of satisfaction;
- d) invitations to informative and promotional events;
- e) sending information and promotional material;
- RULES OF TREATMENT – WHO’S IN CHARGE
The processing of data for the aforesaid purposes will take place using both automated and non-automated means and in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security required by law.
The data may be processed on behalf of Mitsukoshi ITALY SPA, from employees, professionals or companies we hire to perform specific processing services or activities complementary to those of Mitsukoshi ITALY SPA, or necessary to the operations and services of Mitsukoshi ITALY SPA . .
- PROVISION OF DATA
The provision of data is entirely optional.
Any refusal to provide data or to answer telephone interviews does not involve any consequence except the impossibility to use the services offered by Mitsukoshi ITALY SPA.
Given the existence of telematic, computer or mail, the data can be made available abroad, even outside the European Union countries and may be disclosed to:
- a) employees of Mitsukoshi ITALY SPA not specifically in charge
- b) companies or other entities engaged in outsourcing on behalf of Mitsukoshi ITALY SPA;
- c) other companies, including foreign ones, linked to Mitsukoshi ITALY SPA. .
- DATA PROCESSING
The data controller is:
Mitsukoshi Italy SpA, Via Torino 105/106 – 00184 Roma (RM) – email@example.com – VAT 00969131002
At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller, in accordance with art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to obtain information:
- a) source of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
- c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
- d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, c. 2;
- e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to:
- a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- b) the cancellation, anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.